- I need to learn to bullet and indent. So I'm writing a paragraph for that purpose. My kids are back from their dad's. Life gets more interesting with them here. My 8 yr old came back with a Nintendo DS and Yoshi's Island to play on it. I want to get Mario Bros for it, but she wants Nintendogs so we'll be getting that first. My 12, almost 13, yr old is getting a WII when they come back in stock, in a couple of weeks or so. Then I'm getting him Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess. How fun.
- That's indenting and bulleting. Interesting. I already know how to save and revise a post. I don't want to save this to post later, but I think I get it how to do that. I'm not renaming this one, although I need to add a tag to my essential oil blog. I added a tag but it didn't stick so I need to again.
- The last thing in this chapter is pasting from other websites or from Word and the headaches that can cause. I have copied and pasted into my essential oil blog from Outlook Express. It was strange, but worked.
- I'm not doing images yet. Altho, I need a whole post to cover my ideas about that. I have some to add, but don't want to lose focus here. That's a lesson for another day.
- I need to do typelists and trackbacks next. That's for the next blog.
Keep it fresh. Keep it fun.